I have a love/hate feeling about the Super Bowl. On one hand I love the Super Bowl because there’s always a great party to go to and yummy food to eat. But then on the other hand, the Super Bowl marks the end of the football season. Sundays seem a lot more empty and unfulfilling without having a few games to watch. So I was undecided if I should share my favorite Super Bowl recipes this year, but when I saw this one recipe, I knew I had to share. So here’s my list of 10 finger foods your Super Bowl party needs to have.
1. Guacamole Onion Rings – Mind BLOWN! Like what? I haven’t actually tried these yet, but the recipe sounds amazing and in the video these lil babies look YUMMY.
2. Chimichurri Beef Meatball Hoagies – As a New England girl, we love our hoagies. And I am ALL about these meatball hoagies, especially when you sprinkle on the Cotija cheese. #yesPlease
3. Crockpot Sriracha Honey Wings – As you already know, I love my crockpot and I’m addicted to wings, so when you are able to combine the two, I’m loving it. While you’re busy party prepping, put these babies in the slow cooker and wait for the amazingness to happen.
4. Bacon Wrapped Cheese Straws – Because everyone LOVES bacon and these are a quick, grab-and-go snack.
5. Loaded Baked Potato Dip – This dip reminds me of a creamy version of a loaded baked potato skins. Sign me up!
6. 7-Layer Italian Dip – One thing you probably don’t know about me is that I’m a huge dipper. I love to dip my food in sauce. I could dip all day if I have to from breakfast, lunch to dinner. And this dip just makes me happy.
7. Cream Cheese and Chicken Taquitos – Simple. Yummy. Chicken.
8. Snickers Dip – Snickers is my favorite candy bar hands down. So if I can dip and enjoy Snickers, I’m all over it.
10. Thai Peanut Chicken Wings with Fiery Pineapple Jalapeño Salsa – I’m all about flavors, so this recipe just speaks to my heart.
So what are your favorite foods to eat at a Super Bowl party? And who are you rooting for?