I am super late with my summer bucket list. I blame my trip to California for not completing it. And procrastination. This summer is going by so quickly and I really want to squeeze in a few things. We’re already a month into summer and I tackled like going to the beach in Cali and attending a wine festival. But I did come up with
10 8 Things I Want to Do Before Labor Day. Thankfully my job gives us two free Fridays in August, so I’m hoping to use one of those to go home to CT and cross off the first two.
1. Eat lobster in New England. It’s like a MUST, EVERY summer for me. Costello’s is usually where we go.
2. And while I’m in CT, I HAVE TO go to Nora’s Cupcake. Last time I was home, I waited too late to get them and the shop was closed, but their Instagram photos are such a tease and my friends promise they are super yummy.
3. Attend the Maryland State Fair. I missed out last year.
4. Catch in Outdoor movie in DC. So many options.
5. Check out The Beach exhibit at the National Building Museum.
6. Enjoy some Jazz in the Garden. Every year I say I’m going to go and haven’t made it yet.
7. Get to Rehobeth Beach at least once. My plans for the beach got cancelled last weekend due to reports of inclement weather and then the weather turned out to be great. Do you know how mad I was?
So what’s on your list of things to do before Labor Day?