So my plan on Wednesday was to post the stuffed salmon recipe I blogged about last week. But that didn’t happen. Having a holiday on a Monday always throws off my week. My workout schedule didn’t go as planned either (only worked out twice this week). So next week I plan for some two-a-days to make up for what I missed this week and also to work off the carbs (see the pic) from last weekend.
I went to Philly for Memorial Day weekend and had a great time with some of my friends there. Sunday we went to brunch at a place called Green Eggs Café. I HIGHLY recommend visiting one of their three locations if you are ever in Philly. I ordered the HUGE red velvet pancakes (pictured above), home fries and fried chicken. I had so much food that I was still eating the pancakes on Wednesday. A couple of my co-workers saw my cakes and was like “Where did these come from?” So now I plan on bringing them all back later this year when we are in Philly for a conference.
Anyway, I will have the stuffed salmon recipe up early next week. In the meantime, here’s links that I’m loving this week.
- Pure Wow has a great lineup of ultimate summer coolers.
- I really love Caitlin from A Little Dash of Darling’s Four Things to Do on her bucket list. Stealing this idea. I also will be making my summer bucket list. So if you have ideas of things I should do this summer, comment below.
- I totally want this smart trash can that vacuums and sends you text notifications. #dontjudgeme
- I should have re-read Self’s list of Things To Tell Yourself to Get #UpNOut in the morning. Maybe then I wouldn’t have slacked on my work out this week.
- Something I should print and post in my cube is Career Girl Daily’s 8 Reasons to Reduce Your Mobile Dependency. I am hooked to my phone. And now that I have a work phone, I am hooked to that too.
- I just read the Style & Beauty Doctor’s Self Esteem 101: How to Be Your Own Biggest Cheerleader and she has some great tips
- #10 on the list of 10 Worst Things About Summer is totally true. Drives me crazy ALREADY!
Have a great weekend and don’t forgot to leave me suggestions about my summer bucket list!