I went to a great event at the Flex Office Space in DC, Thursday night. I was nervous about going because I’m shy and I hate going to events by myself, but I am glad I went. I met some really great people and now have several new blogs I’ll be checking out on my road trip this weekend.
The women from Mila & Fire were super cute and Mila had on these pants, which were fire (LOL). Seriously the pants are fly. I need them in my life, but I don’t know how they would work on my thick thighs.
Here’s a list of the other great bloggers I met:
- Sahra from QueSeraSahra
- Charlotte from Charlotte Aquarius – she makes her own handbags. YAY
- Tammy from A Loyal Love – she was so sweet and very stylish
- Stacie (also from Connecticut – love it) from She Blogs Sports – I always love meeting women who love sports as much as I do
- Meg Biram was a panelist who offered great information. Her blog is MegBiram.
- Kristin from Handbags, Hair and Heels – loved her big natural hair.
- Andrea from Lydia Anne Designs who also makes handbags.
Last, but definitely not least these two lovely ladies:
Make sure you check out blogs above and have a great weekend. If you haven’t seen my new hair colors yet, check out the video and pics on Instagram.
Have a great weekend. I will be getting spoiled and pampered by my parents. I can’t wait.