So it’s day 2 of the Blog-tember challenge and I’m still here. Last year I fell off after day 3, but let’s hope this year is better. Day two is an easy one for me since we’re talking about goals and I have a lot of them.
Friday, Sept. 2 (Day 2): Share a list of your current goals.
- Strengthen my relationship and remain loyal to Jehovah God.
- Make more money in my current position or find a better paying job. So that I can quit my second job.
- Continue repairing my credit (unemployment sucks).
- Find true love.
- Buy a house within the next year.
- Have my passport be heavily stamped in the next few years.
- Set up my dream home office and actually have a home business to conduct there.
- Get over my fear of starting another business.
- Finally get my mother to start her cooking blog.
- Finish getting my bachelor’s degree. (I’m like a year away at this point.)
- To not allow life’s stresses to pull me back into depression.
- Organize and de-clutter my current apartment.
- Finally buy furniture for my apartment (or house), whichever comes first or partner with a great brand to furnish my place.
- Try a bunch of yummy foods at the Texas State Fair.
- End 2016 on a good note and start 2017 with a bang. A good bang. LOL
Missed Day 1 of the challenge? You can read the 25 random facts about me here.