I know today is the day that a lot of lovers celebrate, but today is an extra special day for me because it’s the 40th wedding anniversary for my parents. So Happy Anniversary to them (hi Mommy, if you’re reading this).
I know we’re almost half-way through the month, so I figured no time like the present to share my goals for the month. I missed my goals list last month and still need to review December’s goals. I know (head down) December. You can see my results below:
- Get to 950 followers on Instagram – I did not reach 950 followers by December, but I did by January.
- Create at least 1 ad on Pinterest. – An ad was created, however, I only received on click that ended up costing me $5. Clearly, I did something wrong, so I need to read up on how to create an effective Pinterest ad and how to target my audience properly. I’ll revisit Pinterest ads in a month or so.
Now, these last three I totally failed at. I started working on these goals but didn’t complete them at all.
- Stick to going to the gym at least twice a week.
- Schedule the first week of January’s post by the end of the month.
- Complete my budget/savings plan for 2017.
- Go to the gym at least three times a week – so far so good
- Reach at least 960 Instagram followers – my numbers are like a see-saw right now
- Finally, release my first style post – Oh yeah, you heard that right. I will be sharing my personal style very soon
- Start working on creating a marketing plan for Hyi Society
- Send pitches to two of my favorite brands that I really want to work with
I didn’t have any blog posts in January, but here’s what you happened in December:
What goals did you make for this month?