Each month I share my goals as a way to motivate myself to get things done and stay accountable. Here’s this month’s recap and the next month’s set of goals for my home, my blog, and my personal life.
- Go to the gym at least three times a week – ehh, I’m averaging 2-3 times a week. Working out on the weekends is easy, it’s just finding time during the week that has presented a challenge. I think I’m going to have to get another gym membership closer to my job, so I can workout during my lunch hour.
- Reach at least 960 Instagram followers – GOAL ACCOMPLISHED!!
- Finally, release my first style post – Another GOAL ACCOMPLISHED!! If you missed my first style post, you can check it out here.
- Start working on creating a marketing plan for Hyi Society – so yeah, I’m still working on this. I need to work on this ASAP because March is about to get insane for me. If you haven’t checked out my shop, you can check out my tees here.
- Send pitches to two of my favorite brands that I really want to work with – Crushed this one too. I think I sent out 8 or 9 pitches this month. Only heard back from two companies so far, but it’s a start.
- SURVIVE THE MONTH – So for those of you who are new to the blog, I started a new job at the end of October. I’ve worked in events for 9 years now, but this is the first time I’m managing an EXPO. Expos are those big events where companies set up booths to showcase their products and talk about what their company offers. For this event, I am managing over 200 companies in a large space in Vegas. I am excited and nervous all at the same time. As the month goes on, my schedule will be getting crazy. Lots of late nights and early mornings. So make sure you follow me on Instagram or Snapchat to see all the behind the scenes stuff that goes on setting up for a large event.
- Reach 970 Instagram followers – I’m on a roll, so let’s see if I can keep it up
- 21 days of cardio – I made this secret, now not-so-secret goal to get in 21 days of cardio for the next month. I planned to start on Monday, 2/27, but I got a case of food poisoning that landed me in bed, instead of the gym. So that basically means that I’m a couple days behind, but I am still sticking to the goal. Haven’t figured out how to document it all yet, but I’ll update you as soon as I figure that out.
- Start organizing my home office – I blogged last month about National Organize Your Office day and after some further thought and review of my schedule for the next month, I realized that I may not be able to completely re-organize my office this month. But I am going to at least start the process this month.
- RPM Italian DC – restaurant review
Fashion & Style
- Share My World – my 1st style post
So how was February for you? Did you crush your goals for the month? And what are you working on this month?
Find Me Here: