Day 5 of Ten for 30
I’m so late with this post. I started earlier in the week and stopped when I couldn’t think of 10 friends to list. Took me a couple days, but now my list is almost complete.
Ten friends I love and why
1. My groo Faar – Part of my Triangle. See #7 on my Emotions post. In a few words, she understands me completely. Brings me back to reality when I’m trippin’. Supports my dreams and is great to laugh with. I can always talk openly and honestly with her and I love that.
2. Tiffany – another one of my besties. She’s also someone I can be honest with. I don’t have to worry about being judged. I can talk openly and freely with her and I love that. She fun to party with or just chill on the couch watching sappy movies.
3. “Woody” – my friendship with him proves that a man and woman can be just FRIENDS. If I’m having a bad day, I can call him up and I know that he is always going to have a story to entertain me and make me laugh. I also appreciate his openness on how a man really thinks. We are real and blunt with each other and I dig that.
4. Vina – The last bestie and the other part of the triangle. My original partner in crime. LOL. We clicked long time ago in Math class (?) back in high school. I love the fact that we can have a heated debate one minute and laugh about it 5 minutes later. I love that she doesn’t always agree with my thinking, but will give me an open, nonjudgmental opinion about things.
5. TJ – My cousin. We are 10 days apart. We’ve always been close for as long as I can remember. Maybe because we are so much alike. Idk but she’s kind and sweet and a little bit of a rebel like me
6. Derek – My brother from another mother. Truly my sibling. I love him because I can be myself around him 100%. We have a good time from our serious talks to our box and rubberband fights. Good times always.
7. VA – My old roomie. My girl. Encourages me even when she doesn’t even know it. I love her fashion sense. I love her sensitivity and her kindness and most of all I love her bravery for wearing her heart on her sleeve.
8. Lyddie F. Baby, please say the Baby – LOL. Mi gemela. Whenever I need someone to give me a spiritual smacking, I know to call you. I admire your self-control. LOL I won’t add more because I don’t want to repeat this post.
9. NasTee – my mother’s adoptive child, you wild thing. I love your fun and carefree personality and your willingness to almost try everything once.
10. Leaving it blank just because its my blog and I can do what I wanna do.