Day 12 of the Ten for 30 Challenge
Ten things that always make me laugh.
1. My mother dancing. She is a clown. I wish I taped her recently dancing to Kelly Rowland’s performance of “Motivation” on the BET Awards recently.
2. Woody – his stories always make me laugh. Pure entertainment
3. The Breakfast Club a.k.a. BC. My email group. Keeps me laughing all the time. Especially when Ant joins us. He’s a fool.
4. Kevin Hart
5. Calling my brother up and telling him that I’m my parents favorite child. I love teasing him.
6. Watching “Baby Boy” with my friend Kev. His commentary makes the movie so funny.
7. Watching “Mean Girls.” I love that movie. Love it. Hilarious
8. My aunts and uncles. Spending time around them and listening to their stories about when they were younger.