Each month I share my goals as a way to motivate myself to get things done and stay accountable. Here is this month’s recap and the next month’s set of goals for my blog, and my personal life.
It seems not so long ago that I was telling you about my June goals and now it’s already July. 2017 is flying by and in a good way. 2016 was a struggle year for me and 2017 has all been about pushing myself out of my comfort zone. Last month I tried to keep my goals simple because I had a lot going on between work, personal and blog life.
- Hit 3,000 Instagram followers – crushed this goal thankfully
- Complete the mood board for the new blog – umm still working on this
- Start working out again – So 30 days With no French fries worked out fine and I’ve even gone all week without chocolate, however, I have NOT reunited with the gym yet. Soon though.Very soon.
- Consistency – So I started this sharing daily inspirational quotes on my Instagram stories and guess what? I am still doing it. YES!! That’s progress for me because it’s hard for me to stick to something like daily posting.
- Meet with a financial advisor – yea about that…after the week I’ve had, I am definitely setting up an appointment this month
Looks like I was 50/50 on my goals last month. I am going to try to do better this month.
- Hit 5,500 Instagram followers
- Finish this mood board for the blog
- Figure out a workout and gym schedule that I can honestly stick to
- FINALLY purchase my new blog template so I can officially make this blog move that I have been talking about for months now
The A List Vol. 1-7 – car friendly snacks and the cheapest places to live outside the US
The A List Vol. 1-7 – foil packets, breakfast pizza and kabobs