Each month I share my goals as a way to motivate myself to get things done and stay accountable. Here’s this month’s recap and the next month’s set of goals for my home, my blog, and my personal life.
March flew by quickly and I have a feeling April will do the same. March was extremely stressful for me gearing up for my big event in Vegas, so here’s the goal recap.
- SURVIVE THE MONTH – My first big event at my new job took place last week and I SURVIVED. The days and hours were long, but it was exciting to finally be onsite for the event. Hopefully, you follow me on Instagram or Snapchat and got to see the behind the scenes videos I shared. If you don’t follow me, you can still catch some behind the scenes #lifeofanEventPlanner action this week as I travel to Orlando to visit the location of my event for 2018.
- Reach 970 Instagram followers – crushed it early in the month thankfully
- 21 days of cardio – so about this goal, EPIC fail!
- Start organizing my home office – mmm, I kind of failed at this one too. I blame my late hours in the office. Honestly, there were some days I would come home from work and be in the bed and under the covers by 7 p.m. because I was THAT tired!
- Work on the blog rebranding – I’ve been blogging under the name “Randomly Yaya” for several years now and I’ve recently decided to change the name of the blog. The name change will be gradual because I want to make sure the process will be smooth. Not to mention, I have to buy the new URL, work on a new site, etc. So once I’ve finalized the name, I promise I will share it.
- Reach 1000 Instagram followers – I’m almost there. I just need to get over the hump.
- Continue to blog consistently – This month, despite my extremely busy and stressful schedule, I managed to blog consistently every week. I am hoping to keep that up this month and keep you, my readers, fully engaged.
- Complete two style posts. I am still working on getting comfortable in front of the camera, but I know consistently is the key. So the more I am in front of the camera, the more comfortable I will become. I hope.
Now for the review of March’s posts:
- The A-List Vol. 1-2 – these foods can make you stressed
- Oreo Brownie Trifle
- 5 Oreo-mazing Desserts
- Would You: Deep Fried Burger
- 6 Sweet & Savory Ways to Celebrate Pi Day
- Would You: Pizza Mac n Cheese
- Would You: Peaches and Cream Country Ham Dip
- The A-List Vol. 1-3 7 Ways to Get a Flatter Stomach
- Napping 101 – 6 Reasons Why Naps are Beneficial
- 8 Health Tricks to Make Healthy Living a Cinch
- The Benefits of Using a Fitness Tracker
- The A-List Vol. 1-4 – common tax mistakes & 31 practical activities to make you happier
- The A-List Vol. 1-2 – removing these things from your life will make you happier and more successful
- 8 Tips When You’re Feeling Overwhelmed – Monday Motivation
- Be Ready for What You Ask For – Monday Motivation
- 8 Motivational Quotes for the Spring
- Welcome to DC Eloquii
- 4 Reasons Why You Need to Visit the Eloquii Pop-Up Shop
- Spring I’mma Let You Finish But
- The A-List Vol. 1-4 – the worse things you can do to your skin
So how your March? Did you crush your goals for the month? And what are you working on this month?
Find Me Here: