Each month I share my goals as a way to motivate myself to get things done and stay accountable. Here is this month’s recap and the next month’s set of goals for my blog, and my personal life.
April flew by just as quickly as March did. April was definitely fun for me traveling to Orlando for a quick business trip and then to New Orleans to celebrate one of my good friend’s getting married. This weekend she gets married and I’m excited to celebrate with her. May should be a little bit quieter for me since I have no travel planned and no major activities after the wedding. Here’s the goal recap for last month.
- Work on the blog re-branding – I am still working on the blog re-branding. I’ve picked out a name, however, the URL is not available (crying small tears). So I am trying to come up with another variation of that. I’m hoping to launch the new blog next month, so we’ll see what happens.
- Reach 1000 Instagram followers– As of yesterday, I was at 1,014 followers. So this goal was crushed.
- Continue to blog consistently– I was consistent and just blogged a little less, but still managed to blog at least twice a week.
- Complete two style posts. The weather and my schedule would not let me be great, so the shoots that I had scheduled had to be canceled due to the rain. There’s always May.
- Finalize my new blog name and mood board.
- Buy the URL and template for the new blog.
- Continue to grow my Instagram account. Now that I’ve finally made it over the 1,000 mark, I’d like to get to 1,050.
- Prep for the June No Repeat Style Challenge hosted by my blogger boo LaShon
- Sheet Pan Roasted Jambalaya – A List Vol. 1-6
- S’mores sushi – it’s not what you think – A-List Vol. 1-5
- 30 Things You Should Know Before You Hit 30 – A-List Vol. 1-5
- 5 Simple Ways to Invest $500 – A-List Vol. 1-6
- 15 Things Every Woman Should Do While Traveling Solo – A-List Vol. 1-5
So what goals fo you have planned for the month?
Follow Me Here: