Each month I share my goals as a way to motivate myself to get things done and stay accountable. Here is this month’s recap and the next month’s set of goals for my blog, and my personal life.
So you may have noticed things are a little quieter on the blog right now as I prep for the re-branding. It’s been a struggle to come up with a name that wasn’t already taken and also reflected the direction that I wanted the blog to go into. I’ll be sharing the new name and mood board for the blog real soon. In the meantime, let’s get into this short recap of last month.
- Finalize my new blog name and mood board – finalized the name, I went with the name that has been stuck in my head for the past month
- Buy the URL and template for the new blog – purchasing the URL today and the template as soon as it goes on sale again because it’s kinda pricey. It’s little things like this that are holding up the big move.
- Continue to grow my Instagram account – I crushed my goal of reaching 1000 followers in April and now I’ve totally surpassed that.
- Prep for the June No Repeat Style Challenge – totally slacked on this goal and did not write out a list of the outfits I wanted to wear, but I’m still (kinda) participating. You can follow the hashtag #norepeatJune17 to see all the posts from the challenge.
- Hit 3,000 Instagram followers
- Complete the mood board for the new blog – let’s try this goal again
- Start working out again – I totally fell off the exercise wagon and it shows and I don’t like it. So I need to get my fitness back in order and into a routine. I am also at the end of my 30-Days With No French Fry Challenge. I’d love to do 30-Days with No Sugar, but I already know I would fail at like Day 3.
- Consistency – You guys may have already realized that consistency is not my strong suit when it comes to blogging or social media posting, that is. So I’ve started this sharing a daily inspiration quote on my Instagram stories. I’ve made it one-week posting every day. My goal is to keep it all month and just make it a feature on my Instagram stories.
- Meet with a financial advisor – diversifying my income and developing a good budget is super important to me. My friend has recommended a really good financial advisor, so I am setting up a time to meet with her this month.
As you can see, I did not blog very much last month. This month will be better, I promise. So what are your goals for June?
Follow Me Here: