Today is National Ice Cream Sandwich Day; apparently there’s a food holiday for pretty much everything. But I am NOT complaining. What better way to celebrate Ice Cream Sandwich day than to indulge? But don’t just grab a regular ice cream sandwich. Switch things up a bit and check out these great recipes below.
1. Chocolate Covered Brownie Ice Cream Sandwich – kinda wishing I had one of these right now
3. Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream Sandwiches – I need one!
4. Mini Ice Cream Sandwich Pops – these are great for a party
5. Fruity Pebbles Ice Cream Sandwiches are great for anyone who is a fan of Fruity Pebbles cereal.
6. Doughnut Ice Cream Sandwiches – now THIS is what I am totally here for. Especially if this was a cronut ice cream sandwich. #idDie
8. Ice Cream Tacos – if you love Choco Tacos, then you will love these.
If you liked those recipes, there’s even more types of ice cream sandwiches on my Ice Cream board on Pinterest. And let me know if you’re more a traditional ice cream sandwich type-of-person or are you tempted to try one of the varieties above?
What more ice cream recipes?