This week has been a true struggle for me. October flew by so fast and before I knew it, I was starting my new job. I’m still in disbelief that it’s November. That means there are only two months left in 2016.
October ended up being a good month for me since I secured new job with better pay and the opportunity to learn a new part of the event management world. Also, remember me saying how sad I was that I had no travel scheduled until December? Well I still don’t have any travel planned until then, but a new trip has popped up. At my new job, we have an event in March in Las Vegas, so I’ll be doing a site visit (to check out the venue) with my boss in early December. This will be my first ever, trip to Vegas and even though it’s a quick trip, I’m excited.
Now about that October goal, I TOTALLY failed at it. I didn’t write any piece of my business plan at all. And chances are looking pretty slim for November too because I have no motivation to write a business plan. So I’m taking that off my goal list for this month. Here is what’s on my monthly goals list for November:
– Not spending more than $100 at Michaels for the entire month
– My Happy Planner addiction has gotten serious, so I had said I said I wasn’t going to spend anything at Michaels for the month. Then I got an alert about Daily Deals they are having all month, so I’ll just put myself on a tight budget instead of restricting myself altogether.
– Consistently stay at 900 or more followers on Instagram. My number of followers keeps fluctuating; one day I’m over 900 and then I’m not. So I’m going to work on that.
– Create some Pinterest ads for le blog.
– Share at least 3 recipes on le blog.
– Work out at least 3 times a week.
I’m already failing at the exercise goal, but getting used to waking up early has been a struggle. Hopefully I can get it together. In the meantime here’s the October posts roundup:
So what are your goals for November?