Is it me or has the summer flown by? It’s hard to believe the summer is halfway over. I feel like I haven’t done half the things I’ve wanted to do, but I’ve been super busy. Check out my not-so Summer Bucket List and all the things I’m hoping to accomplish by the end of September.
1. Make Vietnamese spring rolls.
Because I’m always down to try a new recipe and these are nice and light. Perfect for the summer.
- Attend a Baltimore Orioles game.
I go to so many Nationals games, I figured it’s time for me to venture down the other way of the Parkway and check out the O’s.
- Eat lots of lobster in Connecticut.
Plane ticket booked. So this is happening in a couple of weeks. Can’t wait!
- Finally make it to NoRa Cupcake Company while in CT.
Check them out on Instagram and you’ll see why I’ve been dying to go there.
- Finish creating the perfect summer road trip playlist.
I’ll take any suggestions below. Seriously leave me your favorite road trip songs in the comments.
- Spend at least one day in July and August at the beach with my girls.
July’s beach day happened a couple of weeks ago and August’s is scheduled!
8. Attend Jazz in the Gardens.
This is on my list every year, but hopefully I can actually cross it off this time.
9. Check out the Icebergs exhibit at the National Building Museum.
10. Go to the Maryland State Fair.
11. Go to the Texas State Fair.
I’ve been wanting to check out this amazing fair for a few years now and thanks to a work event, this is totally happening in September.
- Go to the Maryland Renaissance Festival.
- Make some boozy popsicles.
This watermelon margarita recipes sounds good.
- Play Flashlight Tag.
The idea sounds really fun. Takes me back to being a kid again. I have no clue where this game could take place, but I’m going to try to plan it.
- Make deep dish pizza.
I’ve been craving deep dish pizza for weeks now, but since I’m trying to eat good, I’ve been avoiding it.
So tell me what’s on your summer bucket list? And don’t forget to leave me any road trip playlist suggestions.