I’m stealing an idea I saw on Cupcakes and Cashmere. She made a list of 10 things she wanted to do before Labor Day. Great idea, so I decided to make a summer bucket list as well. Check out her list here and mine below. I’ve even tagged some of my friends to help me accomplish my list.
4. Eat a big fat YUMMY lobster.
5. Sign up for tennis class.
6. Spend at least one day a month at the beach. (
June, July, August)
10. Attend Jazz in the Gardens. (Hopefully Gloislane will come with me.)
18. Complete 60 days of the Insanity Workout.
Footnote: I REALLY want to go to the Texas State Fair too, but thats after Labor Day. Last year they had fried margaritas and fried beer. Don’t you wonder what that taste like? Deep fried butter? No, I’ll pass on that one.