1. Make me laugh. And continue laughing. Who doesn’t enjoy being around someone who makes them laugh?
Day 12 of the Ten for 30 Challenge
Ten things that always make me laugh.
1. My mother dancing. She is a clown. I wish I taped her recently dancing to Kelly Rowland’s performance of “Motivation” on the BET Awards recently.
2. Woody – his stories always make me laugh. Pure entertainment
3. The Breakfast Club a.k.a. BC. My email group. Keeps me laughing all the time. Especially when Ant joins us. He’s a fool.
4. Kevin Hart
5. Calling my brother up and telling him that I’m my parents favorite child. I love teasing him.
6. Watching “Baby Boy” with my friend Kev. His commentary makes the movie so funny.
7. Watching “Mean Girls.” I love that movie. Love it. Hilarious
8. My aunts and uncles. Spending time around them and listening to their stories about when they were younger.
Day 11 of the Ten for 30 Challenge
Day 10 of the Ten for 3o Challenge
Ten things I couldn’t live without.
So this post is about 10 THINGS, but I’m adding people to the list as well.
1. My parents
2. My brother
3. My iPhone – its literally attached to me
4. My Louis Vuitton Neverfull GM bag – its my baby
5. The Bible
6. Chicken wings – I love my meat
7. My laptop
9. Wine…gotta have my wine
10. My Best Friends