Day 16 of the Ten for 30 Challenge
My ten favorite pieces of clothing
My first thought when starting this post, do accessories count as pieces of clothing? Since this is my blog, I say they count.
1. My faux leather motorcycle jacket 4I think I bought it for $11. Super great deal and its stylish too.
2. My brown leather jacket 4I lusted over this jacket when I used to work at Old Navy many years ago. The jacket initially was over $100 and I watched and waited as the price slowly went down. Finally, I used my discount and bought the jacket when it was on sale and bought it for $40. The first time I wore it, it was raining outside. I didn’t realize it was one of those leather jackets that stained if it got wet. So needless to stay, I had all these rain marks on my jacket and at first I was pissed that I had ruined the jacket the first time I wore it. Then, I realized the rain drops added character, making the jacket look a bit more distressed.
3. My grey over-the-knee boots 4There is just something sexy about over-the-knee boots and I love these boots because I can wear them with anything.
4. My Louis Vuitton Neverfull GM purse 4It’s my big baby. I carry EVERYTHING in it. I love it. #thatisall
5. My Burberry Rain boots 4If I could wear these boots with everything, I swear I would. However, the traditional Burberry print cannot be wore with certain things, so I really need to get another pair of rain boots.
6. My long one-shoulder red dress 4I bought this dress earlier this year while shopping for an outfit for a “date.” I decided not to wear the dress on the date because I felt I would be doing too much wearing it. So it’s hanging in my room, just waiting for me to wear it somewhere. Maybe one of these weddings I have to attend soon…
7. My black Marilyn Monroe dress 4 I bought this dress recently to wear to my parent’s district convention. The dress is very flowy and has a criss-cross back. If it had pockets, it would be perfect.
8. Skinny jeans 4I love all my skinny jeans. 1. They make me look skinnier. Of course.
2. They are great to wear with boots, heels or flats.
9. Leggings 4Hands down my favorite pieces of clothing. They are comfortable and I could wear them every day if I had to.
10. My red pullover sweatshirt 4Its comfy and warm. Cute with a pair of boots and leggings and it has one big pocket in the front. I love pockets.